Aston Martin DB9 (G6S)6 speed sequential gearbox conversion kit
Gearbox kit designed to convert the standard Aston Martin DB9 transmission to sequential shift dog-change.
- Torque rating for endurance events is 800Nm (600ft.lb).
- The gearbox kit includes 6 forward ratios and the selection mechanism, with provision for either a pneumatic shifter or a mechanical shift rod.
- Case hardened nickel chrome steel is used for all gears and shafts.
- Optional profile ground gears are available for increased efficiency and durability, with an extensive range of ratios to select from.
- A gear position sensor is supplied for interfacing with an electronic dash display. Alternatively a stand-alone gear indicator display is available for cars not fitted with an electronic dash.
- Heat treated and nitrided, high tensile steel is used for the selector forks.